International Student Info

International Students slider
Students at FMA will stay in the Philippines using a 9A Tourist Visa and a Special Study Permit (SSP). The 9A Visa will be renewed every 59 days. The school will assist you with the Visa renewal and obtaining the SSP after you’ve arrived in Cebu. The 9A Tourist Visa is automatically given on arrival to nationals from unrestricted countries.


Below is a list of countries who’s passport holders do not need a Visa prior to arriving in the Philippines:
List of countries that do not require a visa for entry


Nationals from restricted countries must obtain a Visa at a Philippine Embassy and/or Consulate in their home country before travelling to the Philippines. For example, students from India must obtain a Visa at the Philippine Embassy in New Delhi prior to their travel to the Philippines. The Visa process at the New Delhi embassy typically takes one day.


An acceptance letter from FMA is needed in some countries to obtain a Visa. We will send you a welcome letter once you’ve completed the application process. To apply, please submit the online application and email us your most recent school transcripts.


For more information speak to an Admissions Advisor.
Learn about living in Cebu City